Lync 2010, AudioCodes and T1 Trunk - Outbound calls fail
Issue: Outbound calls fail from Lync client or phoneReason:
- Lync 2010
- AudioCodes Mediant 1000 MSBG
- AT&T PRI Line
Fix: (AudioCodes firmware 6.2 or greater)Remove "Calling Name" at the Trunk level
- "Display Name" field is populated
- "Type of Number" or TON is not set on AudioCodes
- "Number Plan" or NPI is not set on AudioCodes
- Syslog on AudioCodes shows the following message:
- Abnormal Disconnect cause:50#GWAPP_REQUESTED_FAC_NOT_SUBSCRIBED
- Open the AudioCodes web management console
- Click on "Full" radial button
- Expand "PSTN"
- Click on "Trunk Settings"
- Change the setting "Remove Calling Name" to "Enable"
- Click "Submit"
- Click "Burn"